1. Describe a place you have never been to but like to go someday.
2. Do you agree that childhood is the happiest (or precious) time in life
3. Announcement: community work required
1) can raise students’ enthusiasm
2) can improve the relationship between the school and the neighboring community
Listening: disagree with these 2 points
4. Reading: system thinking
Definition: look big instead of focusing just on the issue itself
Lecture: Example, a company with many absent employees
Consultant did research on food and gym facility.
The conclusion is not about the enthusiasm of the workers, it’s the unhealthy food and the lack of exercise that makes the sick leaves.
Professor and a student
Problem: they are arranging a discussion forum on poetry, but the venue- New Art Center is under construction.
Two solution: 1) postpone it with fewer poets come next time.
2) Change the venue to the auditorium where is cozier and more casual
Bio cycle is 24 hours which is related to 2 factors
Internal and external
Flying crawl? Animal that active at night and sleep in daytime
Internal: without exposing to daylight still, adhere to the cycle, but with 1/2 hour shift to earlier time.
External: Then expose the animal to the sunlight, gradually the cycle adjust to normal pattern.